Carry your little one through the next phase in style with our new toddler carrier! Featuring everything you love in our original design, with a taller panel and a wider seat for continued knee to knee support. Like the original Happy Baby Carrier, this patented carrier is the perfect combination of comfort and style. No detail was overlooked, from the yarn-dyed linen and stylish leather label to the ergonomic shoulder straps with shock absorbing foam. You’ll want one for every outfit and season!
Carry Positions: Front (inward facing), Back
– Intended for use with toddlers wearing at least 2t pants (in length)
– Lightweight and breathable – ideal for hot weather
– Fully adjustable ensuring a perfect fit every time!
– Padded leg openings for toddler’s comfort
– 30-50% lighter than most SSC currently on the market
– Luxurious linen gets softer with use
– Designed for use with children 25 – 60 lbs
– Hidden pocket carries sun cover with room for extra storage
– Folds down compactly to fit in a diaper bag
– Made in the USA with imported fabric
– PATENT PROTECTED by the US Patent and Trademark Office
– Compliant with CPSIA and ASTM standards
A portion of every Onbuhimo you buy goes directly back to serving the wonderful Japanese culture that brought us this unique style of carrier.
We're honored to donate a portion of the proceeds from every Onbuhimo sold to the following charities:
Last year we experienced many shortages and delays in our supply chain due to Covid shutdowns. This combined with a large, sudden increase in demand has left us chasing to catch up. We have been working as quickly as we can to catch back up + scale to meet demand while continuing to use our chosen method of production - USA made with local sewers. We apologize for the delays and appreciate your continued patience and support.
Our next restock is coming around the middle of May. We'll list the exact date and time here when we have those ready. This restock will include the following carrier styles - Originals, Onbuhimos, Revolutions & Toddlers.
We also have an active BST + Chit Chat community on Facebook which you are welcome to join.