Original Baby Carrier
Finally! A soft structured baby carrier for the style-conscious parent!
Introduced in 2016, the Happy! baby carrier is a stylish, comfortable, and fully adjustable baby carrier with a sleek and minimal design. Keep your baby close and comfortable without sacrificing your personal style.
Carry Positions: Front (inward facing), Back
– Lightweight and breathable – ideal for hot weather
– Fully adjustable ensuring a perfect fit every time!
– Cinching feature allows the carrier to grow with your baby
– Padded leg openings for baby’s comfort
– 30-50% lighter than most SSC currently on the market
– Allows for discreet nursing
– Comfortably worn by moms with cesarean incisions
– Upright position helps reduce colic/acid reflux
– Luxurious linen gets softer with use
– Ergonomically supports newborn (7lbs) to 45 lbs – no infant insert needed!
– Hidden pocket carries sun cover with room for extra storage
– Folds down compactly to fit in a diaper bag
– Made in the USA with imported fabric
– PATENT PROTECTED by the US Patent and Trademark Office
– Compliant with CPSIA and ASTM standards
A portion of every Onbuhimo you buy goes directly back to serving the wonderful Japanese culture that brought us this unique style of carrier.
We're honored to donate a portion of the proceeds from every Onbuhimo sold to the following charities:
Last year we experienced many shortages and delays in our supply chain due to Covid shutdowns. This combined with a large, sudden increase in demand has left us chasing to catch up. We have been working as quickly as we can to catch back up + scale to meet demand while continuing to use our chosen method of production - USA made with local sewers. We apologize for the delays and appreciate your continued patience and support.
Our next restock is coming around the middle of May. We'll list the exact date and time here when we have those ready. This restock will include the following carrier styles - Originals, Onbuhimos, Revolutions & Toddlers.
We also have an active BST + Chit Chat community on Facebook which you are welcome to join.